NC Innovations Waiver
INNOVATIONS WAIVER - MEMBER AND FAMILY HANDBOOK
The North Carolina Innovations Waiver pays for services and supports for people with intellectual/developmental disabilities (I/DD). You must qualify for Innovations Waiver services. NC Innovations can help you right in your community. It allows you to have choice and control over the services you get.
The Innovations Waiver supports you to live the life you choose by:
- Valuing and supporting you to be a part of your community.
- Offering treatments that result in real-life success.
- Giving you choices about the services you get.
- Offering services that help you to live in the home you choose, get a job, or be a part of activities that help you reach your goals.
- Promoting independence and the involvement of your family or other natural support networks.
For details about the services available: ·
- Innovations Member and Family Handbook (English) ·
- Innovations Member and Family Handbook (Spanish) [link coming soon]
Other important links:
Have questions about the Innovations Waiver? Call Member & Recipient Services: 1-800-256-2452 (TTY: 1-866-518-6778)
THE REGISTRY OF UNMET NEEDS
Sandhills Center keeps a waiting list called the Registry of Unmet Needs. It is for people who want to get NC Innovations Waiver services. There is a waiting list because funding is limited.
ELECTRONIC VISIT VERIFICATION
What is Electronic Visit Verification (EVV)?
- Electronic Visit Verification and In-Home Caregivers
- EVV Implementation for NC Innovations Waiver
- EVV FAQ